Friday, May 27, 2011

Go, Daddy-O!

Anybody reading this should already be aware of the Zoot Shooters, a group of action-shooting enthusiasts who like to dress up and get their Prohibition on with 1920s firepower. fearsclave shared this video of them in action:



This video shows me that I absolutely must own a full-auto Thompson. With any luck we'll manage to defeat the Hughes amendment (which has artificially multiplied the price of Thompsons about a dozenfold) in the foreseeable future, so I'll only have to sell one kidney for the ammunition.

Also, I now have a second association with this song, which was previously uncontested:



Alert viewers can spot me (complete with pre-paleo gut) placing the tray table at the beginning of the video. The enviable gentleman at center stage is Brian Viglione of the Dresden Dolls. We still refer to the straight man in any number as "the Brian".

No comments:

Post a Comment