Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Plastics.

Ian Argent points to an Oleg Volk post about the upcoming Keltec KSG 12ga bullpup shotgun:

From General interwebs


That's a pump shotgun with two tube magazines under the barrel, each holding seven rounds. Despite all appearances, it looks like it doesn't trip either the federal restrictions on short-barreled shotguns or New Jersey's "assault weapons" ban, making it a firearm I could just walk into a store and buy. It's a "bullpup", meaning that the barrel runs all the way back into the stock, evidently meeting the NFA's barrel length requirement, and NJ's AWB is, as far as I know, only concerned with semiautomatic firearms.

Now, I ordinarily pride myself on liking old-man guns. Black plastic is not my thing. "Give me blued steel and walnut", and all that. But they poured so much liquid awesome into the mold when they made this thing, I'm finding it almost irresistible.

I may need to get myself one of these, a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380...

From Firearms


And an FN P90...

From Firearms


And start a Shadowrun Action Shooting league.

Anybody know where I can get some half-orc street samurai targets?

1 comment: